Benfica shifted to the fourth spot after drawing three of their last five fixtures in the league. The host is also on a three-game winless run in the campaign. Their previous encounter was on the road and they lost to Sporting CP with a 1-0 score on the board.
At the edge of the relegation zone, Famalicao is trying their best to jump out of it. The away team come into the game with a three-game losing streak in the schedule. They will visit on the back of a 0-2 loss at home to the likes of Moreirense in the league.
Benfica vs Famalicao Head-to-head (h2h)
- The host has been unbeaten in all their six meetings.
- Only two of their last five matches have ended in a draw.
- Their previous encounter gave a 1-5 away win for Benfica.
- Both teams have scored in their recent four fixtures.
- The host has two wins at home and one away from home.
Benfica vs Famalicao Prediction
- Over 1.5 goals
- Benfica to win with