It will be one of the anticipated matches at Ulker Stadium on Friday, as Fenerbahce locks horns with Galatasaray for the three points. Another three points will help the host extend their lead on the table and their three-game winning streak. Their previous encounter was on the road and they defeated Hatayspor with a 1-2 scoreline.
Galatasaray is on a four-game winning streak in the campaign, following a 3-0 win at home against the likes of Basaksehir in the last league clash. With both teams having a prominent scoring average, expect nothing less of a high-scoring affair at Istanbul as the table-toppers fight it out. The away win will level the visitors with the home team at the top.
Fenerbahce vs Galatasaray Head-to-head (h2h)
- The visitor has been unbeaten for the past seven meetings.
- Six of their last seven matches have ended in a draw.
- Both teams have scored in three of their recent five fixtures.
- Their previous encounter resulted in a goalless draw.
- The host has recorded three of the last five overall wins.
Prediction and tips
- Over 2.5 goals
- Double chance: Fenerbahce or Draw