Maritimo is on a two-game losing streak in the campaign. The host has only one win in their last five fixtures in the league, following a 1-0 loss on the road against Guimaraes. Their only win was against the team sitting at the ultimate bottom of the table.
With their unbeaten streak in the league for the past three clashes, Santa Clara poses a huge threat to the home team prior to the upcoming match. They dropped points thrice in the last five fixtures, including the 1-1 draw on the road with Farense last time out in their schedule.
Maritimo vs Santa Clara Head-to-head (h2h)
- Only one of their last seven meetings has ended in a draw.
- The host has recorded four of the last five overall wins.
- Both teams have scored in only one of their last five fixtures.
- Their previous encounter gave a 2-0 home win for Santa Clara.
- The host has lost none of their six clashes at home since 1999.
- The guest has scored only twice in their six visits (3 goals).
Maritimo vs Santa Clara Prediction
- Over 1.5 goals
- Draw no bet: Santa Clara