Midtjylland vs SonderjyskE Head-to-head
- Midtjylland have been the dominant force in the history of this match-up (25 wins, 9 draws, and 10 losses in 44 games).
- However, SonderjyskE clinched a surprising 2-0 victory when the two outfits battled it out in the first half of the campaign (in September last year).
- Ulvene had previously been on a three-win streak against SonderjyskE.
- Just one of the last five head to head encounters saw goals scored at both ends.
Midtjylland vs SonderjyskE Prediction
These two sides have done relatively well in defending their goals so far in the season (for Danish Superliga standards at least). Ulvene have the second-best defensive record in the competition (14 goals conceded in 13 games). They looked very solid at the back in mid-season friendlies as well. The team led by Brian Priske kept three successive clean sheets in the victories over AGF Aarhus, Silkeborg, and Esbjerg.
The hosts will have to keep an eye on SonderjyskE’s top scorer Haji Wright who notched seven goals so far in the season. The American forward bagged two goals in the team’s recent 3-5 win over Silkeborg in a friendly. Nevertheless, SonderjyskE disappointed in their last test before the continuation of the league as they fell 1-0 to Kolding. Knowing that the hosts kept three straight clean sheets in friendlies, we will back Midtjylland to win to nil as the main betting option at the odds of 2.50.
Midtjylland vs SonderjyskE Bet Tips
- Midtjylland to win
- HT/FT Midtjylland/Midtjylland
- Over 15 Goals