Rioavistas are going through a dismal spell at the moment, and are dropping points as well as conceding goals at a worrying rate. They are currently placed 14th in the table, just two points above the relegation cut-off.
Meanwhile, Auriverdes too are undergoing a similar stretch. They too are dropping downwards in the table, and are letting in goals in huge numbers.
Moreover, h2h meetings over the years have had goals in plenty as well.
Likely, expect these two struggling, under-pressure teams to deliver a goal-fest this Tuesday.
Rio Ave vs Tondela: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The last eleven straight encounters had goals from both teams (100% of meetings in the past decade).
- Six of the preceding ten clashes had three or more goals.
- 100% of match-ups at this venue in the past decade had four or more goals, disregarding a single game.
- The hosts have scored two or more goals in all but one fixture here.
- The latest game at this stadium had ended in a 2-4 win for the visitors.
Rio Ave vs Tondela Prediction
- Both Teams to Score
- Over 1.5 Match Goals